Role of Advisers
An adviser is a company which has been granted adviser status by the Exchange, in accordance with the Rulebook on the grant of status of Progress Market adviser and which has been entered in the Register of Advisers.
Each issuer submitting an application for admission of financial instruments to trading on the Progress Market shall have an adviser appointed for not less than 2 (two) years from the date of admission of its financial instruments to trading on the Progress Market.
By the Rulebook on the grant of status of Progress Market adviser, the Exchange shall regulate:
- the requirements to be met by a company seeking to be granted adviser status;
- the procedure for the grant and revocation of adviser status, registration and deletion of advisers in the Register of advisers;
- rights and obligations of advisers;
- rules of cooperation with the Exchange;
- other issues relevant for regulating the role of adviser and functioning of the Progress Market.
|Rules and regulations applicable for Progress market in Croatia||Rules and regulations applicable for Progress market in Slovenia||Issuing date||Commencemenet date|
|NEW||Rulebook for Progress Market adviser||15.04.2021.||23.04.2021.|
|Rulebook for Progress Market adviser||29.07.2020.||06.08.2020.|
|Rulebook for Progress Market authorised advisor||06.03.2018.||14.03.2018.|
|Amendments to the Rulebook for Progress Market authorised advisor||06.03.2018.||14.03.2018.|
|Rulebook for Progress market authorised advisor||24.10.2017.||02.11.2017.|
|Regulations on obtaining the Status of the Advisor on the PROGRESS Segment||16.09.2019.||01.10.2019.|
|Regulations on obtaining the Status of the Advisor on the PROGRESS Segment||19.06.2018.||20.06.2018.|