Securities on Progress Market
Securities which may be traded on the Progress Market are:
- shares, including depositary receipts for shares; and
- bonds, including depositary receipts for such securities
Securities referred to in an application for admission to trading on the Progress Market must meet the following criteria:
- must be free float and issued in accordance with the regulations applicable to them;
- the legal status of the issuer of securities must be compliant with legislation of the Republic of Croatia or of the state of the issuer’s registered seat;
- must be in non-materialised form;
- the issuer has prepared an Basic Admission Document or Summary Admission Document
- an efficient settlement of transactions must be ensured for securities
- for shares: at least 10% of the shares must be publically distributed.
Details on requirements for admission of securities to trading on the Progress market can be find in Progress Market Rules.
|Document name||Issuing date||Commencemenet date|
|NEW||Rulebook on form and content of the admission document for trading on the Progress market||06.03.2018.||14.03.2018.|
|NEW||Amendments to the Rulebook on form and content of the admission document for trading on the Progress market||06.03.2018.||14.03.2018.|
|Rulebook on form and content of the admission document for trading on the Progress market|