Progress market is multilateral trading facility in Croatia and Slovenia, managed by the Zagreb Stock Exchange, Inc, intended for small and medium enterprises.
The cooperation between Zagreb and Ljubljana Stock Exchanges will enable small and medium-sized companies to raise capital in Croatia and Slovenia.
When investing in the Financial Instruments traded on the Progress Market, investors should take into consideration the following:
- The Progress Market is an alternative market managed by the Exchange.
- The main characteristic of the Progress Market is a lower transparency requirement for issuers compared to the regulated market and, consequently, a higher associated risk of investing in Financial Instruments traded on the Progress Market.
- In a manner envisaged under these Rules, the Exchange ensures a sufficient level of public disclosure of information, regulatory information on issuers, including financial reports, as well as on Financial Instruments traded on the Progress Market, in order to ensure fair and orderly trading and pricing.
- The obligation of public disclosure of information, as envisaged by the Rules, shall be performed by the issuer who filed an application for admission to trading based on which the Financial Instrument is admitted to trading on the Progress Market or, if applicable, by another person or on its behalf.
- The provisions of the CMA, Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014, other relevant regulation and bylaws adopted on the basis of such regulation which regulates the prevention and detection of market abuse shall apply to trading on the Progress Market.
Admission of financial instruments to trading on the Progress Market shall not be deemed equivalent to listing of such instruments on the regulated market operated by the Zagreb Stock Exchange, Inc.
Investors should be aware of risks involved in investments in financial instruments admitted to trading on the Progress Market and, before deciding on investment, an appropriate analysis and, if necessary, consultations with an investment consultant must be made.